|Registration for Spring 2014 season
Registration for the Spring 2014 season will be held on:
Saturday, January 18th, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday, January 21st, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
at Peace Church, 6600 C Ave NE, Cedar Rapids
between Blairs Ferry and Boyson Road (across from the C Ave NE fire station)
Please pre-register your child. See below for pre-registration instructions.
**** IMPORTANT ****
If you were already on a team in the Fall 2013, you will be on the same team for the Spring, meaning also that you do not have to register for the Spring 2014 season.
Coaches will begin contacting parents regarding practice and team information late March/early April.
Registration for our VIP Program (soccer program for players with physical or mental disabilities) is always open. Please see our VIP Program page for more info.
Pre-register prior to coming to registration:
- Go to the eAYSO website.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- When asked to select a region, enter "1112".
- Print two copies of the form. Bring your signed forms and check to the registration session in January.
- Check this page for future updates and details.
FEES: $100 per child ($60.00 for returning players who not need a new uniform)
Fee includes uniform -- 2 jerseys, shorts, & socks, National AYSO membership, Soccer Now magazine, & supplemental accident insurance. The fee covers Spring.
Fee for 4 year olds (age as of 7/31/2013) is $60, and includes a jersey.
Fee for U19 is $100 ($60.00 for returning players who not need a new uniform)
Payment options: Check
BOYS AND GIRLS AGES 4 - 18 from Cedar Rapids, Marion, Mount Vernon, Robins, Hiawatha, Anamosa, Central City, Lisbon, Toddville, Center Point, Palo, Olin, Shellsburg, Hopkinton, Alburnett, Coggon, Monticello, Swisher, Urbana, Ely, and Vinton. Girls and boys play on separate teams (except for High School division).
||3 v 3
||Under 5 (minimal 4)
||3 v 3
||5 v 5
||5 v 5
||7 v 7
||9 v 9
||11 v 11
SPRING SEASON: Practices begin late March. Games April through early June.
AYSO relies on parents to volunteer as coaches and referees. Your children benefit from your support and participation to make it happen. You are invited to volunteer! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! We will provide a training course and manual to help you get started. Other areas need volunteers, too!
One of the basic principles of AYSO is "everyone plays". Our goal is to ensure that we can place every child on a team, but the reality is that we only have as many teams as we have adult volunteers to be coaches and referees. If we do not have enough adult volunteers, then children will be placed on a waiting list.
Fees & Refund Guidelines - Spring 2014
- $100 per child (includes uniform)
- $60 for returning players not needing a new uniform
- U05: $60 (includes a jersey)
- U19: $100 with uniform; $60 without uniform
- VIP: $60 (includes uniform); $20 for returning players not needing a new uniform
- Registration fee covers Fall & Spring season
- $25.00 per player non-refundable fee. No refunds after April 25, 2014.
- $25 will be charged for a bounced check