|Registration for Spring 2016 season
Registration for the Spring 2016 season will be held on:
Saturday, January 23th, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday, January 26th, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Please pre-register your child. See below for pre-registration instructions.
**** IMPORTANT ****
If you were already on a team in the Fall 2015, you will be on the same team for the Spring, meaning also that you do not have to register for the Spring 2016 season.
Coaches will begin contacting parents regarding practice and team information late March/early April.
Registration for our VIP Program (soccer program for players with physical or mental disabilities) is always open. Please see our
VIP Program page for more info.
Pre-register prior to coming to registration:
- Go to the
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- When asked to select a region, enter "1112".
- Player registrations now require an electronic signature. Make sure to follow all the steps. Your application won't be completed until you've clicked the SUBMIT button all the way at the end of the registration process.
- Print two copies of the form. Bring your forms and payment to the registration session in January.
- Check this page for future updates and details.
FEES: $100 per child
Fee includes uniform -- 2 jerseys, shorts, & socks, National AYSO membership, Soccer Now magazine, & supplemental accident insurance. The fee covers Spring.
Fee for 4 year olds (age as of 7/31/2015) is $60, and includes a jersey.
Fee for U19 is $70 ($30.00 for returning players who not need a new uniform)
Payment options: Check and Cash
BOYS AND GIRLS AGES 4 - 18 from Cedar Rapids, Marion, Mount Vernon, Robins, Hiawatha, Anamosa, Central City, Lisbon, Toddville, Center Point, Palo, Olin, Shellsburg, Hopkinton, Alburnett, Coggon, Monticello, Swisher, Urbana, Ely, Solon, and Vinton. Girls and boys play on separate teams (except for High School division).
||3 v 3
||Under 5 (minimal 4)
||3 v 3
||5 v 5
||5 v 5
||7 v 7
||9 v 9
||11 v 11
SPRING SEASON: Practices begin late March. Games April through early June.
AYSO relies on parents to volunteer as coaches and referees. Your children benefit from your support and participation to make it happen. You are invited to volunteer! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! We will provide a training course and manual to help you get started. Other areas need volunteers, too!
LEARN MORE ABOUT SOCCER SHOES, SHIN GUARDS, BALL SIZES, and other soccer "know-how" at registration.
New as well as returning players will need to pre-registrer online through eAYSO. To get that started, go to
www.eayso.org. When done, print out two copies of the registration form to sign and bring those to registration. This applies to both players and volunteer.
One of the basic principles of AYSO is "everyone plays". Our goal is to ensure that we can place every child on a team, but the reality is that we only have as many teams as we have adult volunteers to be coaches and referees. If we do not have enough adult volunteers, then children will be placed on a waiting list.
Having problems with eAYSO.org?
Creating an account, logging in, combining accounts, or linking accounts to your player?
Call eAYSO Support at the AYSO National Office at (866) 588-2976
- Mon-Fri: 10:00a - 7:00p
Fees & Refund Guidelines - Spring 2016
- $100 per child (includes uniform)
- $60 for returning players not needing a new uniform
- U05: $60 (includes a jersey)
- U19: $70 with uniform; $30 without uniform
- VIP: $40 (includes uniform); $20 for returning players not needing a new uniform
- Registration fee covers Spring season
- $25.00 per player non-refundable fee. No refunds after April 20, 2016.
- $25 will be charged for a bounced check