|Registration for Fall 2016/Spring 2017 season
Registration for the Fall 2016/Spring 2017 season will be held on May 14 and May 21, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM at the Tuma Soccer Complex.
See also our
registration flyer. Print the flyer, and give it to your friends!
Step 1: Online Pre-Registration (scroll down towards the bottom of this page)
Step 2: When finished, print and sign two copies of registration form
Step 3: Bring forms and payment to registration event at Tuma on May 14 or 21
Registration for our VIP Program (soccer program for players with physical or mental disabilities) is always open. Please see our
VIP Program page for more info.
When? May 14th and May 21st, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tuma soccer complex; at C Ave. Extension and County Home Road
FEES: $100 per child ($60 for returning players who not need a new uniform)
These fees are our "Early Bird" fees. Regular fees are $120 and $80 respectively (after May 25th).
Fee includes uniform -- 2 jerseys, shorts, & socks, National AYSO membership, Soccer Now magazine, & supplemental accident insurance. The fee covers Fall and Spring.
Early bird fee for 4 year olds is $60, and includes a jersey.
Payment options: Check or Cash
BOYS AND GIRLS AGES 4 - 18 from Cedar Rapids, Marion, Robins, Hiawatha, Vinton, Mount Vernon, Solon, Anamosa, Central City, Lisbon, Toddville, Center Point, Palo, Olin, Shellsburg, Hopkinton, Alburnett, Coggon, Monticello, Springville, Swisher, Martelle, Urbana, Garrison, Coggon, North Liberty, Walford, and Ely. Girls and boys play on separate teams (except for the High School division).
||3 v 3
||Under 5 (minimal 4)
||3 v 3
||5 v 5
||5 v 5
||7 v 7
||9 v 9
||11 v 11
FALL SEASON: Practices begin late August. Coaches determine practice location, time and day(s). Games September through October.
SPRING SEASON: Practices begin late March. Games April through early June.
AYSO relies on parents to volunteer as coaches and referees. Your children benefit from your support and participation to make it happen. You are invited to volunteer! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! We will provide a training course and manual to help you get started. Other areas need volunteers, too!
LEARN MORE ABOUT SOCCER SHOES, SHIN GUARDS, BALL SIZES, and other soccer "know-how" at registration.
New as well as returning players will need to pre-registrer online through eAYSO. To get that started, go to
www.eayso.org. When done, print out two copies of the registration form, and bring both copies to registration.
One of the basic principles of AYSO is "everyone plays". Our goal is to ensure that we can place every child on a team, but the reality is that we only have as many teams as we have adult volunteers to be coaches and referees. If we do not have enough adult volunteers, children will be placed on teams in the following order of priority.
- Children of active AYSO volunteers (e.g.: coaches, referees, board members)
- Returning players
- New players registering during Early Bird registration events
- New players registering after Early Bird registration events
Steps to get your child pre-registered online via eAYSO:
- Go to the
- Follow the on screen instructions for Parents.
- Enter Region "1112".
- When entering Child Information, enter applicable
Location Code and
Uniform Size. (Uniforms will be ordered in a complete set of one size only. No mixing of sizes.)
- When done, print out two copies of the registration form to sign and bring those to registration.
Having problems with eAYSO.org?
Creating an account, logging in, combining accounts, or linking accounts to your player?
Call eAYSO Support at the AYSO National Office at (866) 588-2976
- Mon-Fri: 10:00a - 7:00p
- Sat: 8:00a - 5:00p
- Sun: 10:00a - 2:00p
Fees & Refund Guidelines - Fall 2016/Spring 2017
- $120 per child (includes uniform) - $100 "Early Bird" fee through May 25th.
- $80 for returning players not needing a new uniform - $60 "Early Bird" fee through May 25th.
- U05: $80 (includes a jersey) - $60 "Early Bird" fee through May 25th.
- U19: $100 with uniform; $60 without uniform
- VIP: $50 (includes uniform); $30 for returning players not needing a new uniform
- Registration fee covers Fall & Spring season
- Full refund available until July 15, 2016. $25.00 per player non-refundable fee thereafter. No refunds after August 25, 2016.
- $25 will be charged for a bounced check