|Registration for Spring 2014 season - MAIL-IN REGISTRATIONS
Because AYSO is an all-volunteer organization, we prefer to meet our player's parents face-to-face at registration. This not only allows us to show the faces behind this great organization to you, but also gives us the chance to discuss volunteer opportunities. We have volunteer openings for coaches, referees and division coordinators. No experience required. We supply the training for free!
Our Spring registration sessions were in January. For those of you that have missed our registration sessions in January, we are now temporarily offering the opportunity to send your registration in by mail.
MAIL-IN REGISTRATIONS INSTRUCTIONS
Please follow the steps below to register your child for the Spring 2014 season:
- Go to the eAYSO website at www.eayso.org.
- Follow the on screen instructions for Parents. (When asked to select a region, enter "1112".)
- When done, print out two copies of the registration form.
- Sign both copies.
- Write the uniform size at the top and bottom of the forms in large print, and enclose a check for $100. A uniform kit (2 jerseys, 2 pair of socks, shorts) is included in the $100 fee. (See below for fees that apply for 4 year olds and High School aged players.)
- OR: If you're registering a returning player that does not need a new uniform (assuming it still fits), then write NO UNIFORM NEEDED in large print at the bottom and the top of the form, and enclose a check for $60.
Mail the registration forms plus check to:
AYSO Region 1112
Attn. Deb Menken
1985 24th Street
Marion, IA 52302
Note: When determining your child's uniform size, please take into consideration that kids might be wearing a sweatshirt under their jerseys during cold late Fall games or early Spring games.
Volunteer registrations are now also accepted by mail. Please register through eASYO, print and sign the registration form, and include a copy of your drivers license.
If you have questions, then please send an email to email@example.com
**** IMPORTANT ****
If you were already on a team in the Fall 2013, you will be on the same team for the Spring, meaning also that you don't have to register for the Spring 2014 season.
Coaches will begin contacting parents regarding practice and team information late March/early April.
FEES: $100 per child ($60.00 for returning players who not need a new uniform)
Fee includes uniform -- 2 jerseys, shorts, & socks, National AYSO membership, Soccer Now magazine, & supplemental accident insurance. The fee covers Spring.
Fee for 4 year olds (age as of 7/31/2013) is $60, and includes a jersey.
Fee for U19 is $100 ($60.00 for returning players who not need a new uniform)
Payment options: Check
BOYS AND GIRLS AGES 4 - 18 from Cedar Rapids, Marion, Mount Vernon, Robins, Hiawatha, Anamosa, Central City, Lisbon, Toddville, Center Point, Palo, Olin, Shellsburg, Hopkinton, Alburnett, Coggon, Monticello, Swisher, Urbana, Ely, and Vinton. Girls and boys play on separate teams (except for High School division).
||3 v 3
||Under 5 (minimal 4)
||3 v 3
||5 v 5
||5 v 5
||7 v 7
||9 v 9
||11 v 11
SPRING SEASON: Practices begin late March. Games April through early June.
AYSO relies on parents to volunteer as coaches and referees. Your children benefit from your support and participation to make it happen. You are invited to volunteer! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! We will provide a training course and manual to help you get started. Other areas need volunteers, too!
One of the basic principles of AYSO is "everyone plays". Our goal is to ensure that we can place every child on a team, but the reality is that we only have as many teams as we have adult volunteers to be coaches and referees. If we do not have enough adult volunteers, then children will be placed on a waiting list.
Fees & Refund Guidelines - Spring 2014
- $100 per child (includes uniform)
- $60 for returning players not needing a new uniform
- U05: $60 (includes a jersey)
- U19: $100 with uniform; $60 without uniform
- VIP: $60 (includes uniform); $20 for returning players not needing a new uniform
- Registration fee covers Spring season
- $25.00 per player non-refundable fee. No refunds after April 25, 2014.
- $25 will be charged for a bounced check