|Registration for Spring 2017 season - MAIL-IN REGISTRATIONS
Because AYSO is an all-volunteer organization, we prefer to meet our player's parents face-to-face at registration. This not only allows us to show the faces behind this great organization to you, but also gives us the chance to discuss volunteer opportunities. We have volunteer openings for coaches, referees and division coordinators. No experience required. We supply the training for free!
Our Spring registration sessions were on January 21st and 24th. For those of you that have missed our registration sessions in January, we are now temporarily offering the opportunity to send your registration in by mail.
MAIL-IN REGISTRATIONS INSTRUCTIONS
Please follow the steps below to register your child for the Spring 2017 season:
- Go to the eAYSO website at
- Follow the on screen instructions for Parents. (When asked to select a region, enter "1112".)
- Player registrations require an electronic signature. Make sure to follow all the steps. Your application won't be completed until you've clicked the SUBMIT button all the way at the end of the registration process.
- After successfully submitting your application, click on your player's name and print out two copies of the registration form.
- Write the uniform size at the top and bottom of the forms in large print, and enclose a check for $100. A uniform kit (2 jerseys, 2 pair of socks, shorts) is included in the $100 fee. (See below for fees that apply for 4 year olds and High School aged players.)
- OR: If you're registering a returning player that does not need a new uniform (assuming it still fits), then write NO UNIFORM NEEDED in large print at the bottom and the top of the form, and enclose a check for $60.
Mail the registration forms plus check to:
AYSO Region 1112
Attn. Deb Menken
1985 24th Street
Marion, IA 52302
Note: When determining your child's
uniform size, please take into consideration that kids might be wearing a sweatshirt under their jerseys during cold late Fall games or early Spring games.
Volunteer registrations are also accepted by mail. Please register through eASYO, electronically sign, and print the registration form, and include a copy of your drivers license.
If you have questions, then please send an email to
**** IMPORTANT ****
If you were already on a team in the Fall 2016, you will be on the same team for the Spring, meaning also that you do not have to register for the Spring 2017 season.
Coaches will begin contacting parents regarding practice and team information late March/early April.
Registration for our VIP Program (soccer program for players with physical or mental disabilities) is always open. Please see our
VIP Program page for more info.
FEES: $100 per child ($60 for returning players who not need a new uniform)
Fee includes uniform -- 2 jerseys, shorts, & socks, National AYSO membership, Soccer Now magazine, & supplemental accident insurance. The fee covers Spring.
Fee for 4 year olds (age as of 7/31/2016) is $60, and includes a jersey.
Fee for U19 is $60 ($50.00 for returning U19 players)
Payment options: Check
BOYS AND GIRLS AGES 4 - 18 from Cedar Rapids, Marion, Robins, Hiawatha, Vinton, Mount Vernon, Solon, Anamosa, Central City, Lisbon, Toddville, Center Point, Palo, Olin, Shellsburg, Hopkinton, Alburnett, Coggon, Monticello, Springville, Swisher, Martelle, Urbana, Garrison, Coggon, North Liberty, Walford, and Ely. Girls and boys play on separate teams (except for the High School division).
||3 v 3
||3 v 3
||5 v 5
||5 v 5
||7 v 7
||8 or 9
||9 v 9
||10 or 11
||11 v 11
||12 or 13
||14, 15, 16, 17 or 18
SPRING SEASON: Practices begin late March. Games April through early June.
AYSO relies on parents to volunteer as coaches and referees. Your children benefit from your support and participation to make it happen. You are invited to volunteer! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! We will provide a training course and manual to help you get started. Other areas need volunteers, too!
One of the basic principles of AYSO is "everyone plays". Our goal is to ensure that we can place every child on a team, but the reality is that we only have as many teams as we have adult volunteers to be coaches and referees. If we do not have enough adult volunteers, then children will be placed on a waiting list.
Having problems with eAYSO.org?
Creating an account, logging in, combining accounts, or linking accounts to your player?
Call eAYSO Support at the AYSO National Office at 866-588-2976
- Mon-Fri: 10:00a - 7:00p
Fees & Refund Guidelines - Spring 2017
- U06-U14: $100 per child (includes uniform); $60 for returning players not needing a new uniform
- U05: $60 (includes a jersey)
- U19: $60 for new U19 players; $50 for returning U19 players
- VIP: $40 (includes uniform); $20 for returning players not needing a new uniform
- Registration fee covers Spring season
- $25 per player non-refundable fee. No refunds after April 20, 2017.
- $25 will be charged for a bounced check