|Registration for Fall 2013/Spring 2014 season - SECOND CHANCE
We have scheduled additional registration dates for everyone who has missed our official registration days on May 11th and May 18th:
Saturday, June 22, 10:00 AM -12:00 PM
Tuesday, June 25, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
at Peace Church, 6600 C Ave NE, Cedar Rapids
between Blairs Ferry and Boyson Road (across from the C Ave NE fire station)
Note for returning players: We will no longer have pre-printed registration forms at registration! Please follow online pre-registration instructions below.
Step 1: Online Pre-Registration (scroll down towards the bottom of this page)
Step 2: When finished, print and sign two copies of registration form
Step 3: Bring forms and payment to registration on June 22 or 25
Tell all your friends about this extra opportunity to register for next season!
Registration for our VIP Program (soccer program for players with physical or mental disabilities) is always open. Please see our VIP Program page for more info.
When? June 22, 10:00 AM -12:00 PM & June 25, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Where? Peace Church, 6600 C Ave NE, Cedar Rapids
between Blairs Ferry and Boyson Road (Across from the C Ave NE fire station.)
FEES: $120 per child ($80.00 for returning players who not need a new uniform)
Fee includes uniform -- 2 jerseys, shorts, & socks, National AYSO membership, Soccer Now magazine, & supplemental accident insurance. The fee covers Fall and Spring.
Fee for 4 year olds is $80, and includes a jersey.
Payment options: Check or Cash
BOYS AND GIRLS AGES 4 - 18 from Cedar Rapids, Marion, Mount Vernon, Robins, Hiawatha, Anamosa, Central City, Lisbon, Toddville, Center Point, Palo, Olin, Shellsburg, Hopkinton, Alburnett, Coggon, Monticello, Swisher, Urbana, Ely, and Vinton. Girls and boys play on separate teams (except for High School division).
||3 v 3
||Under 5 (minimal 4)
||3 v 3
||5 v 5
||5 v 5
||7 v 7
||9 v 9
||11 v 11
FALL SEASON: Practices begin late August. Coaches determine practice location, time and day(s). Games September through October.
SPRING SEASON: Practices begin late March. Games April through early June.
AYSO relies on parents to volunteer as coaches and referees. Your children benefit from your support and participation to make it happen. You are invited to volunteer! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! We will provide a training course and manual to help you get started. Other areas need volunteers, too!
LEARN MORE ABOUT SOCCER SHOES, SHIN GUARDS, BALL SIZES, and other soccer "know-how" at registration.
New as well as returning players will need to pre-registrer online through eAYSO. To get that started, go to www.eayso.org. When done, print out two copies of the registration form to sign and bring those to registration. This applies to both players and volunteer.
One of the basic principles of AYSO is "everyone plays". Our goal is to ensure that we can place every child on a team, but the reality is that we only have as many teams as we have adult volunteers to be coaches and referees. If we do not have enough adult volunteers, children will be placed on teams in the following order of priority.
- Children of active AYSO volunteers (e.g.: coaches, referees, board members)
- Returning players registered on May 11 or May 18, 2013
- New players registered via eAYSO, who took their printed registration forms and payment to the registration tent on May 11 or May 18, 2013.
- New players registered manually on May 11 or May 18, 2013.
- Players registered on June 22 or June 25, 2013.
- Players on the waiting list (registering through eAYSO only).
Steps to get your child pre-registered online via eAYSO:
- Go to the eAYSO website.
- Follow the on screen instructions for Parents.
- Enter Region "1112".
- When entering Child Information, enter applicable Location Code and Uniform Size. (Uniforms will be ordered in a complete set of one size only. No mixing of sizes.)
- When done, print out two copies of the registration form to sign and bring those to registration.
- THANK YOU for contributing to a speedier registration process!
Fees & Refund Guidelines - Fall 2013/Spring 2014
- $120 per child (includes uniform)
- $80 for returning players not needing a new uniform
- U05: $80 (includes a jersey)
- U19: $100 with uniform; $60 without uniform
- VIP: $80 (includes uniform); $40 for returning players not needing a new uniform
- Registration fee covers Fall & Spring season
- Full refund available until July 15, 2013. $25.00 per player non-refundable fee thereafter. No refunds after August 25, 2013.
- $25 will be charged for a bounced check