|Registration for Fall 2015/Spring 2016 season - MAIL-IN REGISTRATIONS
Because AYSO is an all volunteer organization, we prefer to meet our player's parents face-to-face at registration. This not only allows us to show the faces behind this great organization to you, but also gives us the chance to discuss volunteer opportunities. We have volunteer openings for coaches, referees and division coordinators. No experience required. We supply the training for free!
Our early bird registration sessions were in May and our second chance registration sessions were held in June. For those of you who have missed our registration sessions in May and June, we are now temporarily offering the opportunity to mail your registration in by mail.
MAIL-IN REGISTRATIONS INSTRUCTIONS
Please follow the steps below to register your child for the Fall 2015/Spring 2016 season:
- Go to the eAYSO website at
- Follow the on screen instructions for Parents. (When asked to select a region, enter "1112".)
- Player registrations require an electronic signature. Make sure to follow all the steps. Your application won't be completed until you've clicked the SUBMIT button all the way at the end of the registration process.
- After successfully submitting your application, click on your player's name and print out two copies of the registration form.
- Write the uniform size at the top and bottom of the forms in large print, and enclose a check for $120 made payable to "AYSO Region 1112". A uniform kit (2 jerseys, 2 pair of socks, shorts) is included in the $120 fee. (See below for fees that apply for 4 year olds and High School aged players.)
- OR: If you're registering a returning player who does not need a new uniform (assuming it still fits), then write NO UNIFORM NEEDED in large print at the bottom and the top of the form, and enclose a check for $80 made payable to "AYSO Region 1112".
Mail both copies of the registration forms plus check to:
AYSO Region 1112
Attn. Deb Menken
1985 24th Street
Marion, IA 52302
Note: When determining your child's
uniform size, please take into consideration that kids might be wearing a sweatshirt under their jerseys during cold late Fall games or early Spring games.
Volunteer registrations are now also accepted by mail. Please register through eASYO, electronically sign and print registration form, and include a copy of your drivers license.
If you have questions, then please send an email to
Registration for our VIP Program (soccer program for players with physical or mental disabilities) is always open. Please see our
VIP Program page for more info.
FEES: $120 per child ($80 for returning players who not need a new uniform)
Fee includes uniform -- 2 jerseys, shorts, & socks, National AYSO membership, Soccer Now magazine, & supplemental accident insurance. The fee covers Fall and Spring.
Fee for 4 year olds is $80, and includes a jersey.
Fee for U19 is $100 ($60.00 for returning players who not need a new uniform)
Payment options: Check
BOYS AND GIRLS AGES 4 - 18 from Cedar Rapids, Marion, Mount Vernon, Robins, Hiawatha, Anamosa, Central City, Lisbon, Toddville, Center Point, Palo, Olin, Shellsburg, Hopkinton, Alburnett, Coggon, Monticello, Swisher, Urbana, Ely, Solon, and Vinton. Girls and boys play on separate teams (except for High School division).
||3 v 3
||Under 5 (minimal 4)
||3 v 3
||5 v 5
||5 v 5
||7 v 7
||9 v 9
||11 v 11
FALL SEASON: Practices begin late August. Coaches determine practice location, time and day(s). Games September through October.
SPRING SEASON: Practices begin late March. Games April through early June.
AYSO relies on parents to volunteer as coaches and referees. Your children benefit from your support and participation to make it happen. You are invited to volunteer! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! We will provide a training course and manual to help you get started. Other areas need volunteers, too!
One of the basic principles of AYSO is "everyone plays". Our goal is to ensure that we can place every child on a team, but the reality is that we only have as many teams as we have adult volunteers to be coaches and referees. If we do not have enough adult volunteers, children will be placed on teams in the following order of priority.
- Children of active AYSO volunteers (e.g.: coaches, referees, board members)
- Returning players registered on May 9 or May 16, 2015
- New players registered on May 9 or May 16, 2015.
- Players registered on June 13 or June 23, 2015.
- Mail-in registrations
- Players on the waiting list (registering through eAYSO only).
Steps to get your child pre-registered online via eAYSO:
- Go to the
- Follow the on screen instructions for Parents.
- Enter Region "1112".
- When entering Child Information, enter applicable
Location Code and
Uniform Size. (Uniforms will be ordered in a complete set of one size only. No mixing of sizes.)
- Player registrations now require an electronic signature. Make sure to follow all the steps. Your application won't be completed until you've clicked the SUBMIT button all the way at the end of the registration process.
Having problems with eAYSO.org?
Creating an account, logging in, combining accounts, or linking accounts to your player?
Call eAYSO Support at the AYSO National Office at (866) 588-2976
- Mon-Fri: 10:00a - 7:00p
- Sat: 8:00a - 5:00p
- Sun: 10:00a - 2:00p
Fees & Refund Guidelines - Fall 2015/Spring 2016
- $120 per child (includes uniform)
- $80 for returning players not needing a new uniform
- U05: $80 (includes a jersey)
- U19: $100 with uniform; $60 without uniform
- VIP: $50 (includes uniform); $30 for returning players not needing a new uniform
- Registration fee covers Fall & Spring season
- Full refund available until July 15, 2015. $25.00 per player non-refundable fee thereafter. No refunds after August 25, 2015.
- $25 will be charged for a bounced check